- Remove dirt build up on your leather by wiping with a damp cloth ( not wet) and drying carefully. the leather
- To maintain the appearance of the leather; give your items a wipe with a dry cloth every now and then. ( once a week if possible.)
- Leather dry’s out over time so it is worthwhile rubbing a little leather conditioner onto your bag with a soft cloth to preserve your leather items.
- Keep your leather items separate from any dark coloured items to avoid any possible colour rubbing.
- Try avoid getting your beautiful leather items wet- this could result on damaging of the leather. ( always use a damp cloth)